Such a nice good bye dinner :-)
On Friday evening, 28th of March, we went out for dinner with the colleagues...let´s say a "temporary good bye" dinner :D...because we´ll see seach other again.
Some of us got there at the wright time, and the others a bit later :D...we are in Portugal :-)
It´s a restaurant where they have also karaoke...some of the colleagues started to sing, we could remark also some talents among us :-)
The colleagues made me a wonderful surprise...I got a huge card (A3 format :D) on which they each wrote something, and a beautiful album with Portugal...it was so nice of them :-). Thank you for your warm messages! It´s a pleasure to re-read them :-)
With some days before I got it somehow from Hugo that the colleagues would prepare some surprise...but as the dinner was after some days in which we didn´t meet...I had completely forgotten about that...but it was another one, apart from the card and the album :-).
As I was saying, it was karaoke, the people were singing...At a certain moment, they are telling me that the next one is for me..I was hoping that I won´t have to sing, cause I don´t know to sing many songs in Portuguese. But no, I didn´t have to sing :-)...it was a movie made by Rita, with pictures from the time when I was still in Romania and until the present...a lot of pictures of mine :D, but also photos in which Ovidiu and people that I met here appeared; and on the background with songs that I like very much, some of them having also some meaning :-).
It was so much emotion in watching this movie, it is the most beautiful surprise that friends ever made me :-). Thank you Rita and everyone...I love the film !!
I liked very much the surprise of my colleagues. I also prepared something, I wanted them to have something from me :-)...There were photos of us on which I wrote a message to each of them, in Portuguese or English :-).
After the dinner, we went to Bairro Alto, of course...there were a lot of people, as on every Friday night..
I stayed until 5 and something...Some of them went also to the disco after...but I was pretty tired, I couldn´t hang on also to this at 6 in the morning :P
I really enjoyed this evening and night...my colleagues are the people that I got most attached to here, and with whom I´ve created the stronggest connections...I feel this :-). Thank you, my dears!

