13 March 2008

Ovidiu´s new challenge


Ovidiu´s traineeship in England is near. He didn´t want to leave without letting something here and so he left, as he was saying, some information about Romania - a presentation at which he invited some AIESEC-ers and trainees/ex-trainees. This presentation was very welcomed, because there are many that don´t know almost nothing about Romania, and my presentation was done a long time ago, many new people entering AIESEC since then.

After the presentation

He also talked about the gipsies, subject again unknown here (I mean the reality, not the myths about gipsies ;) )

It has been interesting, although a lot of information :D - for the ones that didn´t know nothing before.

After a few days, it came the last day here; in the evening we met a few friends at our place, majority flat mates or ex flat mates, to drink a coup of champagne to the challenge that will follow in UK, but also as a good bye.


The next morning he took the plane to London, to pick his working accession card, and the next day he was heading to Coventry, the town when we´ll stay a period of time.

Although I know that after 3 weeks I´ll also go there, I still don´t like good byes...I will try not to become nostalgic when my turn will come to say good bye...