01 April 2008

My last day at the company


25th of March - the last day at the company...

My company for the last one year and 4 months - 3S Solvay

In the yard

...the last day when I see a part of my colleagues...I wouldn´t of believed that it will be so hard to tell good bye to the ones that I won´t see on Friday evening, at the dinner. There are so many people that I knew in this time and to whom I had to say good bye...It was hard for me because I don´t like the moments of good bye. This is how I am, more sentimental and nostalgic...

The more beautiful part of the day was the lunch together with the colleagues :-), in a nice restaurant near to the company.


Ritini and Pedro

with Ruben, Filipe and André

André, Júlio, Diogo and Xiquini lol..

You´re so serious bossini :P

:-)

Did anyone say that I have too serious colleagues? :P

meninos :-)

bad boys :D

with Maria and Diogo

Altough the time spent there has been enough (I´m reffering strictly to the work) and I needed a change, when it comes to the people there, it´s something totally different...It would be never enough time to have them near..The most important thing in this company are the people; they are the ones that make the atmosphere there beautiful, pleasant, otherwise the time would be passing much harder..

In the office, almost all have a nickname :-), written on the back of their chairs.

mine :-)

a Roména

Hugo / Bossini

Financera

Pedro / Mr. Martins

Nenuco

Diogo / o menino

D Diogo / o monarca

Rita

Ritini

Maria João Silva

Mary Jane

Francisco / Chico

Xiquini

Túlio / Júlio

more Júlio lately :-)

Saumya

o Indiano

It may seem strange, but when I left at the end of the day from there, I was nostalgic again...only thinking that it´s for the last time that I make the steps towards the bus stop...Yeah, I said that I don´t like good byes, neither the ends, but sometimes you can´t avoid them...

Carnaxide, the little town near Lisbon, where the company is

on the way to the bus stop, in Carnaxide

the bridge "25 Abril" seen from the bus on the way home

Anyway it was the last time when I made those steps as an employee, because for sure I´ll go there again to visit when I´ll come back to Lisbon ;).