09 February 2008

Amazing! Travelling in Europe with no money in his pocket


I was reading few days ago on Florin D.´s blog a post about a 24 years old English guy - Kris Mole - literature teacher, that decided to do an unusual thing...to travel around Europe, in all EU capitals, withount any money in his pocket, relying only on the people´s goodwill. And this with the purpose of charity: to raise money for cancer research, as his aunty died of cancer short time ago.

It was very interesting, so I read also a part of his blog http://euro-challenge.blogspot.com/ and some articles (of Cotidianul, Romanian newspaper, of BBC) about what he decided to do and his travel until that moment. It seemed simply amazing!! Read you too!! It´s fully worth it!

He has been also in Bucharest and he apreciated the hospitality of the Romanians. Was so nice to hear that :-).

When I read his last post of his blog (on Thursday), he was in Madrid, and it was logical that after that, at short time, Lisbon willl follow :-). I wrote a comment on his blog, to give a sign when he comes to Lisbon. He answered me in the next day that he was glad to see the comment and that he´ll arrive to Lisbon in few days.

So, we´ll meet in a short time a very interesting guy :-).