31 March 2008

My great colleagues!


In the time spent in Portugal, I met a lot of great people. Some of them are my colleagues from Solvay, with whom, un-like the others, I´ve spent most time together. And this matters a lot and creates strong connections :-). Everyday we shared beautiful moments or sometimes less beautiful, we joked, laughed together, went down in the cigarette break (or air break :P). We went together to dinners or Bairro..

Em baixo :-) (downstears)

They are beautiful persons, with interesting personalities, friendly, funny, that I had the pleasure to know and to whom I got used to have near everyday. All the more so I will miss them...

My dear "neighbour", I miss our T1 from work :D

Ritini, I miss your jokes :-)

And also the fun made and singing in the office of D Diogo :D

with Maria Silva, a sweety

with the calm and wise Mr. Martins :-)

with André

having lots of work ..lol - Diogo, Saumya and André

crazy and funny Xiquini

Nélinha - a direct girl :D...go on ;)

Crazy Brunio :-), I will miss your jokes!

how nice :-)

with Catarina, sweety :-)

Catarina and Artur :-)

Terminator :D

with Xiquini and André

with Carmenzita :-)

with Pintinho

Júlio and Maria Cruz

Sarita

with Haneet, a master of clubs and restaurants :D

The Romanians :-) - Gabriela and me

Diogo and Arturini

with Carlitos :-)

at lunch

with Elsa

with the calm Pedronio :-)

at karaoke, with the colleagues

Bossini :-)

I am glad that I had the chance to meet them, they are wonderful people, that I will miss, but which I will also see again for sure :-).