01 February 2007

Dinner with the flatmates


In the weekend when Alberto, the Spanish, came back to Lisbon, to take the rest of his luggage, we had dinner - the old flatmates - Alberto, Paolo, me and Ovidiu. It was so nice to see this funny Spanish guy again :-).

Paolo cooked spaghetti, I helped him with the sauce and also I made some pancakes, the others bought the rest of the stuff...Oh!...I forgot to say that Alberto, as he wasn´t here when I had my Romanian evening, didn´t have the pleasure to taste "tzuica", so we drank a shot :-)...he was more used to the strong drinks than the others that tried it.

Then we ate, and talekd until around midnight...it was so nice and funny to be together again almost all the former flatmates.

The men of the house :-)


The next day in the afternoon will be Marcos´s barbecue, so "to be continued".